The Pride of Tameside Business Awards celebrate the outstanding work of businesses from different sectors and inspirational individuals from across the region.
Just getting on our shortlist can improve brand awareness and promote your business to new clients, as well as acting as a third party endorsement for your business. And, by entering you provide clarity on your objectives and ambitions while crucially comparing yourselves with competitors.
There are many reasons why you should enter the Pride of Tameside Business Awards. Here is our top 10:
• To celebrate the success of great campaigns or strategies;
• To prove or evidence to clients that your business are the best in their sector;
• To reward, celebrate and recognise your team;
• If your entry is shortlisted you will receive a shortlisted badge for use on your marketing materials;
• Award wins will help you win new business – all winners receive a winner badge for use in marketing materials;
• The awards evening is a highlight in the boroughs calendar and provides exceptional networking opportunities with peers;
• The awards are judged by a panel made up of internal and external representatives
• The Pride of Tameside Business Awards provides an opportunity to showcase the quality and standard of your business;
• Award wins raise awareness of your organisation or work and create PR opportunities;
• Being an award winning business will help you recruit and retain talent.
Comments from Previous Entrants
Arjen Cooper-Rolfe, Chief Executive, Invopak
“I have previously been nervous about even entering Business Awards. Until last year, we’d never entered a Business Award. Why? A fear of failure – what if we didn’t win?
However, entering the Tameside Business Awards came with a number of advantages – whether or not we eventually won or not:
· The application process itself has provided us with an opportunity to assess how we’re doing and how far we’ve come.
· We’re able to demonstrate leadership in our sector and assess our position in relation to other businesses in other sectors.
· Being Shortlisted or Winning a Business Award clearly differentiates us from our competitors, and can help us to win and retain Customers.
· Getting recognition by industry leaders and experts beyond our business is extremely satisfying and it’s immensely reassuring for us to know that we’re doing the right things and heading in the right direction.
Most importantly it’s a chance to recognise our achievements, celebrate our successes and proudly tell people about our Company. The recognition also gives us the confidence and self-belief to take the next step.”